NEW HORIZONS TASMANIA BUSINESS TRANSITION CO-ORDINATOR – POSITION VACANT
- Do you know the disability sector and how the NDIS operates, inside-out?
- Are you experienced in setting up NDIS group services/programs, from concept to billing?
- Are you keen to help a fantastic social-impact organisation ensure that vital services for nearly 400 people (and growing) will not be lost?
- If you answered ‘yes!’ to all of these questions, and this opportunity sounds appealing, we’d be delighted to hear from you!
New Horizon’s Tasmania, the state’s leading provider of inclusive sport and recreational programs, is seeking an NDIS administrative guru to come on-board for an initially short-term contract with our small, passionate team.
You’ll lead the administrative set-up of new NDIS-specific programs for our participants, and also advise us on how existing programs may fit within the NDIS space. You’ll recommend best-practice NDIS invoicing methods are also consult with our participants on how to include New Horizons programs in their NDIS plans.
- Part-time position
- Flexible hours available to suit the right candidate
- To apply, email your Cover Letter and Resume to Belinda Kitto, CEO.
Enquiries are most welcome via email email@example.com or tel. 03 6326 3344.